четвртак, 24. мај 2012.

Dell Support - Easy Dell Printer installing experience - Computers - Software

Last night I was working on my computer to finish a project and I was listening to soft music to avoid boredom, which somehow took my attention away from the number of pages left to be done.

Finally, it was all done. I was overwhelmed. I finished it four days before the deadline! My promotion is confirmed, that is what was running in my mind. I could feel the state of elated bliss. All I needed to do was to print those pages and hand them over to my boss. I immediately connected my Dell printer to my computer to print my project but I was unable to do so as my computer was showing a message which stated device not recognized. I tried my level best to install the Dell printer on my computer with whatever limited knowledge I have, but all my efforts went in vain.

I then recalled that a friend of mine once told me of a company which provides tech support for resolving issues with computer and its peripherals via the Internet but I was unable to recall its name. Yoga, Yogi, Yoyo what was it? I was confused. Then I typed Yoga tech support on Google and it showed the results. It was iYogi!!

I called them on their toll-free number and told them my problem. In just a matter of few minutes, the friendly guy on the phone took a remote session of my computer and installed dell printer driver on my computer. I was able to print my project. I was amazed. How someone sitting in one part of the world can fix issues on the computer placed in another part of this world, and that too so promptly? That guy was an angel for me!

I was very happy and I thanked him for helping me come out of that mess. This morning I handed over my project to my boss who was of course glad with my hard work. Naturally, my promotion was confirmed. Thank you iYogi! Thank you very much.





iAutoblog the premier autoblogger software