субота, 11. фебруар 2012.

Got a brand new all-in-one laser printer configured on the computer easily! - Computers

My wife and I had gone on a shopping spree on the weekend. There was this brand new HP laser printer that I wanted to purchase and I decided to buy it on the day when I went out shopping with my wife. Every now and then, I have to take printouts of some document or the other, so a printer was something that I needed quite badly. I did some research on the Internet over a printer that suited my needs, preferably one with multiple functions like copier, scanner etc.

I zeroed in on the HP laser printer eventually, and since I had already done enough research on the printer, I only had to purchase the printer from the nearest electronics store without wasting much time. My wife had a longer to-buy list than I did, so we spent quite some time getting her stuffs. Soon, after she was done, I told her to head towards the car with the shopping bags while I quickly walked up to the electronics store to get my printer. I made the payment and in minutes, I was out of the store carrying the printer and headed towards the parking lot.

My wife spotted me with a big box in my hand from afar, so she opened the boot of the car so that I could place the printer inside. Soon we were driving back home. I was elated with my buy and couldnt wait to go home to start using my printer. I helped my wife get all the shopping bags inside after we got home and then hurriedly opened the boot and took out the printer. With great enthusiasm, I unpacked the printer in the living room and carried it to the PC desk. After assembling the printer, all that was left was to get the wires connected. I read through the manual that came along with the printer and plugged all the connections as directed.

After connecting all the cables I switched on the computer to take a test print, but was taken aback when the printer did not print anything. I carefully checked all the cable connections and gave the print command again, but the printer was still not printing. I thought it best to take the printer back to the store and get it replaced. Just when I was about to unplug the printer, my wife walked into the room and asked me if anything was wrong with the printer. I told her that the printer probably has some problem and thus was going to get it replaced. She asked me to calm down and told me to look on the Internet for a possible solution to my problem. She presumed that there could be compatibility issues or something. It made sense to me and I started doing what she suggested. I was browsing the Internet when I came across iYogi Tech Support. It looked like it was a good tech support provider, so I decided to check it out. I read the iYogi reviews and feedbacks from people who had already used their services.

As I was browsing through iYogis website, I saw the option for chatting. I clicked on it and a window popped-up. I started to fill out the contact details that were asked for, after which I was instantly connected with a technician. After greeting me he inquired about the problem that I was facing with my system. I narrated the problem that I was facing. He asked me a couple of more questions related to my printer, such as its make, model number etc. The technician had told me that in order to get the problem fixed he would need to take a remote session, that too only after I permitted him to do so. I allowed him instantly and without wasting any time the technician started to work on my system. Within minutes, he was done and asked me to take a test print out. When I gave the print command, the printer worked perfectly fine! I thanked him and closed the chat window.


0